Saturday, August 2, 2014

A guest from Stockholm

Yesterday arrived Franka from Stockholm. She will be my guest for some time and I am happy about it. Today is Saturday and I decided to take her for a little walk. I woke up before 6:00 a.m. because I had an appointment with Iva, in the city park. The morning was beautiful and the light was magic. While waiting for Iva I took some photos with Franka.






When Iva came I took two photos of her, making yoga, which was also the purpose of our meeting...



Then I took Franka to the center of Zagreb. I had to do some grocery shopping at the central open market Dolac, but before the shopping I wanted to do other photos, to finish the roll of film...





I was curious but also anxious to see the result. Franka is very simple camera and the only thing I didn't understand was how to switch to B mode. It would be nice to do some long exposures also...Anyway, it works fine and I like the photos.


2 comments:

marco eugenio said...

ecco Ksenija, ti ho trovato anche quì e ho visto la tua nuova avventura/sperimentazione
bel lavoro !
abbraccio
marco

Ksenija Spanec said...

Grazie Marco! :)

Followers